As a technology and product innovator, Fire Information Systems is able to provide
the fire service industry with innovative services and information designed to give
leaders clear and meaningful information for intelligent decision making.
It starts with our proprietary emergency response and fire incident data warehouse
coupled with our expertise of fire reports.
Comprehensive Fire / Emergency Incident Data Library
- 62 million reports since 1980.
- 38,907 fire departments including all major metropolitan areas.
- $109 billion total property loss value.
- $7.1 billion residential property loss value FY2010.
- 2.1 million new reports added each year.